Thursday, June 7, 2012

Give Up - From Mom

I am your master! Got it? I'm your mom too...but I'm you're my dog son! And you will be treated as such, and to be a good son, you have to obey me. Everyday. So when we're outside, I don't care that there is a dog in the backyard near you, if I tell you to lie down so I can pick up your shit, you lie down. It's a tall vinyl fence. You cannot see the dog. The dog is not going to get you.

What do you honestly think is going to happen? Even if I let you roam free, you'd be able to burst through the fence to get to the dog? Do you think the small dog that's not even barking at you even gives a shit about the fact you're on the other side of his fence? News flash for ya buddy, he doesn't.

So when I say DOWN, just lie down! JUST DO IT! We both know that you know what it means and that you're just being an ass.

Also, at the house, when I tell you to go to your bed, do you really think I'm just saying it for my own amusement? Sure, sometimes, I do actually love you more when you're sleeping. But no! I would not waste my breath just to tell you to go to your bed, if I wasn't doing something like walking to the door, answering the door, putting Lucky on the treadmill, etc. SO JUST DO IT! AH!

You make me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment