Friday, July 29, 2011

I Love Water - Teeko

Mom and grandma always yell at me not to get into water. It's water. It's not going to hurt me. I know they're just worried about me, so I keep trying to show them, "SEE, it's okay I'm in water. I'm not being hurt right now. See?" But then they still yell at me.

At grandma's she has a pond and waterfall and I love making all the rocks fall from the waterfall. Grandma is even nice enough to keep setting them back up for me to tip over again. But then one time she was really mad about the water, and even grabbed my face and yelled at me. So I simply dropped my toy in there. She would think it was an accident. I just picked it up walked over to the pond and threw it in. Well, who was going to get the toy? Her? Little Wiley dog? No! He's too short. So it was left up to me to brave the water and retrieve my prize. And I still got yelled at. What is with this?

Mom even put me on a really long leash at the park now to keep me out of the water...but then I just want to show her it's okay. So I keep trying.

Maybe they'll see one day, that the real dangers are People and other Dogs and Cars and Motorcycles and Trucks and Loud Noises and Fast Movements and Leafs...those damned...bloody...leafs....

Until then, the war rages on.

No comments:

Post a Comment