Sunday, September 18, 2011

WTF? - From Mom

Teeko and Lucky were playing tug-o-war in the living room when Teeko managed to spaz the toy away from Lucky. I'm pretty sure Lucky could take him in a real match, but Teeko jumps around and practically flails and Lucky does not appreciate it and gives up.

Lucky then goes to take the toy back from Teeko, so Teeko apparently decides that a good way to prevent him from doing so, is to pee on Lucky's face. Luckily he missed, and instead just pissed all over the carpet.

...WHAT.............THE.....................FLYING...............FUCK?!?!?! REALLY?!?! You'd JUST been outside less than 3 hours before, peeing all over several times, and when is peeing on someone's face ever a good alternative to sharing? Oh well once someone tried to take over the mouse while I was on my computer.......so I pissed on their face.

I just....WHY?!........I mean how can......just..........DISAPPOINTMENT...I mean really how do you.....ehhh!...........no words..............

No comments:

Post a Comment