Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Don't Even Know What To Title This - From Mom

After showering this morning, I then ran Teeko on his treadmill. He is running about 40 minutes earlier than normal. About 15 minutes into it (usually goes for 20 minutes) I see movement behind him. He goes fast and then slow and then fast and then slow, it was during a fast jog, that he decided, to shit all over the place, whilst running. This wasn't like, a little turd plopped out, this was like a full on BM, multiple turds, shooting off the treadmill like a machine gun.


I hurriedly shut off the machine, and he steps in where one had landed on the treadmill, and looks appalled and confused. There is no look of guilt, recognition or shame on his face. He literally was looking at me like, "I'm trying to run here, why did you just dump shit all over? Are you nuts?!"


I couldn't punish him or yell at him, because he was completely oblivious. It would be like yelling at a retard. "HEY HEY! STOP! Stop being retarded right now! Just stop it!"  That's just mean. Even if they do fling shit all over like apes on parade.


I may throw him out the window one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment