Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mommy Scared Me! - From Teeko

For some reason, lately she thinks she can walk next to me, or even in front of me! I mean I always let her walk close, she could be next to my back legs, but now she thinks she gets to! It's throwing me off.

This morning, there were THREE dogs where I go crap! There's never dogs in the morning out side in plain site! What were they doing in my toilet? What do they think they could just walk outside without my permission? They just show up without letting me know! I wasn't having any of that! Mom kept holding my collar tight, and I could tell she was getting nervous. Had to be cuz of those damned dogs! I decided to try and kill them! I snaked out from her tight, scared grip and was able to spin around and stand up, big and tall, to scare them.

Then she was so scared she took me around a corner away from the dogs. She said I could pee, so I did, but when I went back it was like something had changed. She wasn't looking at me, I couldn't sense any fear or nervousness...did the dogs go away?

We came out of the corner, and THERE THEY WERE! Did she not realize? Why wasn't she nervous or panicking anymore? I kicked up my ferocity, and received a kick to my side! Where did that come from? ...what was I doing...oh yeah dogs! I was mad at the dogs! Then she yanked on my collar real hard and started casually talking to the Wendy girl that lives across from her. She even stopped, and when she stops I HAVE to sit. I don't know what the deal was...so I just decided to shut up at that point.

She's so crazy, doesn't she realize the danger she was in?! Why won't she let me kill?!

No comments:

Post a Comment