Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We're not friends right now - From Owner

Ya know this morning, I could tell you were uncomfortable, but I really thought we made progress you and I. Let me take that back, we did make progress. Did it piss you off that you gave in some? Do you not like me asserting my authoritah over you? Guess what buddy, I AM OVER YOU!

Is that why you pulled this stunt? Digressed back into asshole mode. I know my slippers were probably confusing to not chew up a month ago cuz they were new sitting out, but 2 of these three things (the remote and book, not the sunglasses) have been there BEFORE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE!

It was a hard back book, did you have to eat a chunk off of it? Hasn't the Colosseum experienced enough destruction? And those glasses, the rims are all bent to hell, and the lenses are in pieces...who chews LENSES? I mean I can understand the rims being kinda soft, but the lenses had to pop out fairly easy and to chew those up? That's like chewing glass...the fuck is your problem? Did you have to resort to chewing on glass to get back at me? Was it worth it there snaggletooth? Was arguing with me 90% of the time I make you put your leash on not enough? Wanted revenge so bad you chewed up some glass? I bet thin glass would break easier than lenses too.

Well guess what, this is how things are now! You better shape up, or your ass will be parked in a kennel every damn day I'm at work buddy. You KNEW BETTER! Watchin' you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Teeko! What were you thinking??? Your mom is going to give you back to Heber Animal Shelter if you dont shape up! If you need help, just ask me! I am your best buddy! Tell your mom to invite me over so you can burn some energy.

    ReplyDelete