Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wiley is Weird - From Teeko

This weekend we were staying at Wiley's house! And Mom was a real butt about feeding us. She'd put us on those disgusting leashes, and tie me to one table leg,and Wiley to the other. I could reach Wiley, but not his food! I could only reach my food. I guess she didn't want us to share. She gets mad if I don't share my toys, but then mad if I do share food? What is that about?

So she sets Wiley's food down for the 2nd time, which is usually several days apart I'm sure of it. And he just stares at it! She even put bits of something in there! I didn't get bits of ANYTHING! And THEN she put some water in it and put the whole bowl in the warming box, and it made the whole kitchen smell like delicious melty dog food! Just moist and ready for the eating. Like...meat! Well guess what, he just stares at it, like a white fluffy moron. He has an entire bowl and he just sits there blinking his beady eyes like a catatonic stuffed animal, and doesn't eat the food!

I cried. So hard. She eventually took it away. Hello? I would've eated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment