Friday, June 10, 2011

Mom's asking for it ... - From Teeko

So yesterday she let me out of the car in some neighborhood with houses and there was a dog in the backyard of one all jealous and I was all cool. I saw a door open up to one of the houses and ran to greet the man. I wasn't scared, I could run way faster than him if he tried anything! Just to show my lack of fear, I took a big dump in his yard. I'd already gone so I didn't really need to, but I was kinda nervous so I did.

Then mom called me back in the car. I got on my seat and she kept telling me to scoot back. This was my seat. She keeps forgetting what's mine! I don't have a lot! Just some bones, and some rubbery things, and some sunglasses is all. Then I see the new guy I just met, and he's walking toward MY seat! And then he starts getting in! I stared at my mom, I didn't even look at him. Really? REALLY? Do you not know my history? You're going to throw some guy I just met in my seat?

I considered growling, but my mom just stared back, locking eyes with me...and I could tell she would've scolded me, and I was kind of scared, so I scooted back. Well this guy was in MY territory, so if I wanted to look out that window, or that other one, I just climbed over him. But most the time I just rested my head on the other guy she call's Casey's shoulder. That'd teach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment