Monday, April 18, 2011

Common Sense, Where's Yours? - From Mom

Ok Teek a Beak, I know you are excited to go out in the mornings. TRUST ME! I know! I get it. For real. There has not been a day that's gone by that I've wondered, 'Is Teeko excited to go out this morning?' It does not mean, that you have to freak out, every time. I mean it's cute that you try to talk to me, and when you jump straight up into the air, or run in a big circle and for some reason leap over the tile in the kitchen, all that is fine.

But when I'm trying to put on my shoes, and you tackle them out of my hand, repeatedly, who are you really hurting here? Besides when I get irritated enough to finally beat you, you are just hurting yourself. Your spastic freak out excitement is slowing me down, therefore, you do not get to go outside as soon as you would have, had you not been a shit.

So STOP knocking my shoes, my keys, your leash, my coat or my purse, onto the floor. Ripping anything from my hands, is not a good idea. Just calm. CAAAAAAAAAALM! Simma down now! Mkay?!

No comments:

Post a Comment