Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Our Stuff - From Teeko

You know in the car, how you put your stuff in the trunk, and my stuff on the back seat, like a chew toy I'll find here once in awhile, and then our stuff, you put our stuff in those round things in the middle of the two front seats. I think you've called them cup holders once.


I know you called them SQUIRREL! ... nope, leaf. I know you called them BIRD! GIT! ... oh, same leaf. I know you called them cup holders, because one day you were yelling at me about them and shoved my face. Is shoving my face ever really necessary? Yelling is scary enough! I chewed up some of our stuff and you were mad. It's not my fault that you accidentally put some of your stuff in our spot! Why are you yelling at me about it? Please remember to put your stuff in the trunk and not in our area.

Another thing, sometimes the things that I think you mean to put in our area, you accidentally put them on the front seat floor! Sometimes they're even hidden from my view until I move up to the front seat, which I KNOW I'm not allowed to do...if you're in the car. So I have to go up to the front and dig LEAF!...oh wait, it's a leaf, and dig around before I find what you were obviously supposed to put in the cup holder. How am I supposed to know what you want me to kill, if you keep putting them in different places? You're making this very hard on me.

So mom, please remember to put anything you want me to kill, in the cup holder. That way I don't have to ever go into your seat to find the stuff that you were supposed to put there.

No comments:

Post a Comment