Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dancing? - From Teeko

K I don't know what this so called 'dancing' nonsense is...but to me it looks like you stare at the big magic box with the moving things on it, and you flail your body around the living room. And you call me a spaz? I don't understand why during these times you get the entire living room to yourself! The place isn't that big mom! And I just want to be close to you.

I try to do it sneaky, and slowly scoot closer and closer while I chew on my bone, but then if I'm too sneaky, you don't notice me and I get kicked in the face like last night! You need to calm this dancing stuff down! You are out of control. Or, if you do notice me, instead of letting me chew on my bone close to you, you throw it across the room. Do I look like I want to play fetch? Did it look like I walked up to you and dropped it for you to throw it? I barely even know what fetch means! We both know I don't have the attention span for such a game so why would I initiate something like? Like I would really just walk up to you and

2 comments:

  1. And....And what? Come on Teeko, complete a sentence for heavens sake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sorry there was a bone and...I gotta go man sorry, this bone, it's just so there.

    ReplyDelete