Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mom and the Birds - From Teeko

There I was, minding my own business, running around the park, when Mom calls me. Is it time to leave? I hope not. We just got here I think.

She said something that sounded exciting. She wanted me to Git something! She was pointing, so I followed her finger and saw the flying tweety thing she'd called a Bird. I ran after it and she told me I was a good boy, which made me proud. I chased all the birds she told me to.

The next day, she was taking me to go to the bathroom when I spotted a bird! I was going to be a good boy, and I was going to get that bird. I walked by, pretending not to notice the bird so that it wouldn't expect anything, and then I went for it! I lunged so fast at the flappy bird and I would've probably for sure definitely got it, if it weren't for my poky collar thing holding me back. I felt it slacken as I looked back to see mom flying toward the ground, she must want to chase the bird too, and so I ran at it again!

Then she got mad! I mean really, no wonder the human mens always look so confused at the females.

No comments:

Post a Comment