Friday, April 22, 2011

Go Play is Mean - From Teeko

I don't know why you send me away when you eat! You always say "Go Play" too, which apparently means "No more looking at food for you, hahaha go away and listen to me eat!" I mean I don't see why I can't just watch you. I love you. I just want to watch you. And make sure you don't drop any. And if you do, I'll be there for you mommy.

I also noticed you took a picture, and even said something like this is why I can't, and made me go play. So my face is why I can't watch you eat? I mean I've never really seen myself, but I reckon I'm pretty attractive cuz all the boys in the park hug me a lot! Even one boy last time got mad at the other boys for hugging me, so that he could hug me! And he hugged me really hard over and over like so many hugs! So I must be cute right?

3 comments:

  1. Teeko, I feel your pain. My mom makes me get out too! I dont think I actually drool but my lips arent as big as yours. You cant help it!
    And I am the only one that is supposed to hug you! I am jealous right now.

    -Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKYYYYYYYYY! IT'S LUCKEH!!!!! I haven't seen you in so long!

    Well didn't hug any of them back! I've only hugged you!

    -Teeko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bud! You proved that to me Saturday night at our sleepover!

    Lucky

    ReplyDelete